Digital Marketing Manager – Village Hotels (2022-Present)
- Full content management of brand website
- Leading and executing key digital messaging for seasonal and promotional campaign activity
- Managing key digital agency relationships
- Managing in-house Digital Marketing team consisting of Social Media Executive and CRM Executive
- Development of digital reporting via Data Studio, delivering weekly performance metrics to key stakeholders
- Taking ownership of key Google properties such as Google Tag Manager and GA4
Account Director – Click Consult (2021-2022)
• Ownership of Click Consult’s highest priority clients.
• Implementing staff training and development plans.
• Support to broader Account Management team.
• Leading up recruitment process of new Account Managers into the business.
• Development of Account Management infrastructure and client allocation.
Key Account Manager – Click Consult (2017-2021)
• Ensuring the full management, growth and retention of client portfolio.
• Developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
• Reviewing account performance regularly to ensure client’s objectives are being met.
• Providing analytical insights that help inform overall marketing strategy.
• Creating monthly, weekly and daily reporting functions via Google Data Studio, Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
• Facilitating and owning internal and external client meetings on a weekly basis.
• Creating contracts, marketing proposals and literature where required to grow performance.
Account Manager – Click Consult (2015-2017)
- Search Marketing role managing a broad client portfolio; located both in the UK and US.
- Developing bespoke SEO Strategies.
- Keyword Research & Meta implementation.
- Undertaking natural and ethical link building activities.
- Technical website reviews and problem solving.
- Google Analytics insights gathering and reporting.
- Developing sales and audit-based documents for US client wins.
- Launching and managing Paid Search Campaigns via Google Ads.
- Role involving creating SEO-friendly copy for a wide variety of clients across a number of sectors.
- Content developed was purpose built for both on-page and off-page strategies – helping to drive performance improvements.
Co-Founder & Editor – Clean Sheets All Round (2010-2012)
- Former Editor and Co-Founder of Clean Sheets All Round.
- A website dedicated to football rumours, gossip and debate.
- Successfully monetised website; recruiting and managing a team of writers.
- Over 1 million page views in a single month.
Assistant Web Developer – Snack Media (2011-2012)
- Constructing and distributing a weekly newsletter using email marketing platform.
- Working as part of the web development team; managing a portfolio of football websites. Logo and image design.
- Assisting with implementation of new websites in Snack portfolio using WordPress and associated plugins.
Betting Content Writer – Bwin (2011)
- Successful applicant of recruitment drive in August 2011 for football betting writers by bwin.
- Content was produced based on a brief of creating enticing and favourable copy towards the odds of the outcomes involving UK football matches.
Football Match Reporter – Press Association (2010)
- Towards the end of 2010, a weekend position was secured at the Press Association to write football match reports.
- Among the reports produced, two of the write-ups featured in the Sunday Mirror newspaper.
- At the end of the initial session, I was recruited as part of a covering team.
Big Brother Reporter – Digital Spy
- Working as part of a writing team that covered the Channel 4 programme Big Brother.
- Reporters were required to observe live feed and write-up interesting and relevant stories that could be published to the Digital Spy website.
Emergency News Content Writer (2009)
- Taken on the payroll after successful spell during university work placement.
- Researching and writing daily editorial updates for the ES News site.
- Sourcing and editing appropriate images for the site.
- Interviewing members of the public for ‘vox pops’ to feature on the ‘State of Britain’ section of the website.
- Calling third party organisations to gather content for the website (press releases / statements / statistics etc).
Content Writer – MATCH! Magazine (2009)
- Two week work experience role with MATCH! Football Magazine.
- Learning and adjusting to a different style of written work, specifically aimed at a younger age bracket.
- Applying new style to written responses to public feedback in publication.
- Writing and updating content for MATCH! website.
- Independent research for future additions of magazine.